We often think there's plenty of time to do all the fun summer things, but then those three months go screaming by.
I don't think I have a "bucket" list so much as a "to-do" list. My family is just not the kind that gets to do a whole lot of BIG things.
First things first, yesterday may have been Memorial Day, the "kick-off" to summer. However, it is not actually summer yet, at least not here. Kids are still in school, and the weather does not become summer-like until July, really.
That said, my TO-DO list for June, July and August is looking like this:
1. Get my husband healed, stronger and home.
2. Kill all the weeds. Hopefully without killing the grass.
3. See Pitch Perfect 2. Somehow, somewhere, at some point.
4. Read a novel.
5. Try not to die over the fact that my daughter will be 15.
6. Participate in our neighborhood garage sale.
7. Take my son to the Everett Children's Museum, Woodland Park Zoo and maybe even the Seattle Aquarium...?
8. Do some city bus riding with the kids, especially to teach my daughter how.
9. Drink yummy cocktails and eat lots of fruit. And get a pedicure.
10. I'd like to put something here like, pawn my kids off on grandparents or even take some kind of little trip, but I just have no idea or expectations where any of that's concerned.
What are the little things you're hoping to do this summer?
Linked with Tuesday Ten.