Wait. That sounds really nasty. I swear it's not!
What I mean, is that I have been tagged twice. Which is really very flattering.
Anyway...the tagging thing is all about 11 Questions. Don't ask me why 11. I have no idea. But because I've been tagged twice, I now have to answer 22 questions.
First, Sue at Cookie's Chronicles tagged me to answer her 11 questions after Robin at Farewell, Stranger tagged her to do the same.
1. What would you be doing right now if you weren't answering my 11 questions?
Eating lunch. But I might go get my lunch, which will be chicken noodle soup because I currently have a head cold, and sit here with it while I do my bloggy homework.
2. If a genie were to grant you three wishes, what would your three wishes be?
Yep, I'm gonna have to go get my soup. This question requires food for thought. Ha!
- For some long-awaited medical advances to come to fruition, such as cures for Diabetes and cancer and growing new organs.
- The ability to consume whatever I want without it making me gain weight or be unhealthy in any other way.
- A magical closet where cute, new clothes simply appear out of nowhere whenever I need them.
Purse-y things, of course! Wallet, chap stick, small hair brush, travel size hand sanitizer, house keys, miscellaneous receipts and movie ticket stubs and my mobile phone when I'm out.
4. What book are you dying to read (or, if you're more of a movie person, what movie are you dying to see)?
I haven't read many classics, so I would like to just to see what all the fuss is about. Don't think there are any movies I'm dying to see right now, but I'm super excited for Rock of Ages this summer!
5. What are the three best words to describe yourself?
Strong, affectionate and objective.
By the way, my soup is totally trying to kill me! I keep choking on it. WTF?
6. If you could trade places with someone for a week, who would it be and why?
A singer. Any singer. If I had been born with a talent, I would want it to be singing.
7. What is your favourite song?
I've covered this before, but it's The Rose.
8. What's the best title for your biography or autobiography?
Riding the Roller Coaster OR Just Jennifer!
9. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? How would it change your life?
I would pay off the mortgages of my loved ones, buy Mark a new car and motorcycle (what? who said that?), give to charity, hire a driver, build our dream house, do some traveling and just keep living. I think it would change our lives in that we wouldn't have to worry about money anymore, but other than that, I wouldn't get all extravagant.
10. Your worst day ever?
September 21, 2010 - the day of Mark's heart bypass surgery.
11. Did you resolve to do anything differently this year? How's that going?
I didn't really resolve to do anything differently, per se. Just some thoughts on a few things, some things I'd like to see happen and such.
My second 11 Questions tagger was The Sarcasm Goddess at For the Love of Writing, after Ado at The Momalog tagged her.
1. What reality show would you most hate to be on?
Fear Factor. Hands down.
2. Would you rather have your spouse/significant other forget your birthday or buy you a dress that's three sizes too big?
Forgetting my birthday would be way worse. I don't care what size my husband thinks I am. But if he completely spaced my birthday, I'd be really hurt.
3. Where do unicorns get their magic?
From the very fact that they're unicorns, of course! And maybe pixie dust.
4. What dessert best describes you?
Caramel apple pie a la mode. Sweet, simple, creamy. Which is why it's my favorite!
5. Where do you fall on the paranoia scale: One being totally not paranoid, and Ten being they're out to get me! Explain.
I think I'm right in the middle at 5. I'm a worrier, but not paranoid. I don't think anyone is out to get me, but I do think bad things will happen.
6. Salty or sweet? I'm talking food, obviously. But I suppose you can answer that any way you see fit.
BOTH. I really love sweet & savory things, like honey BBQ sauce, sesame chicken and apples with pork chops. Sometimes I need a sweet snack, and sometimes a salty one.
7. If a train leaves Boston at 6 a.m. going 100 miles per hour and another train leaves Chicago at 11:00 a.m. going 250 miles per hour at what time will the bacon be most delicious?
I refuse to do math on my blog! Bacon is always delicious.
8. What modern convenience would cause you so sit in the corner and eat your hair if you had to go without it for the rest of your life?
Is this a trick question? The interwebs, of course!
9. What is your least favorite word?
Bill. As in the kind you pay.
10. Which is creepier, a teletubby or a furby?
Or Barney? Seriously, they're all creepy.
11. What makes your blog awesome sausage?
I don't know, you tell me!
Ohmigosh, now I have to come up with 11 Questions to ask. The pressure!
You must post these rules.
Each person must post 11 things about him/herself on their blog.
Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
Let each blogger know that you have tagged them.
Wait. What's that second rule up there? It says "Each person must post 11 things about him/herself on their blog". I think others are missing this rule.
OK....11 random things about me....
1. I think this post is getting really long.
2. I really don't feel like dealing with this election year.
3. My Twitter just changed to a whole new layout!
4. My hair color shade is "light ash blonde".
5. I really, REALLY need new glasses (for my eyes, not for drinking).
6. I kinda hate that my bad vision sometimes makes me look stupid.
7. I have a bleeding heart.
8. I'm scared to death of ever having to get a job outside my home again.
9. My favorite nut is the cashew.
10. I would love to be able to arrange for Mark to meet Sammy Hagar.
11. I need to go make something for dinner!
Jessica at Anything But, and Then Some
Sara at Craftarrifc
Scottie at Dads Who Change Diapers
Elise at Things That Are Not Bagels
Laura at Catharsis
Jill at Yeah. Good Times.
Jenn at Fox in the City
Alison at Mama Wants This!
Jim at Just a Lil Blog
Nicole at By Word of Mouth
Christina at finallyMom
1. When you're in a bad mood, what will, without fail, always cheer you up?
2. What would your dream house look like?
3. Obviously you love blogging, but is there anything about it you don't like? Be honest.
4. What do you think your life would look like if you had made a different decision than the one that led you to where you are today?
5. What would your death row last meal be?
6. Facebook or Twitter? Why?
7. Coke or Pepsi? Why?
8. Name something you don't think you've ever blogged about.
9. Besides where you currently live, where else do you think you'd like to live?
10. Not considering kids or money or anything practical, what car would you like to own?
11. What is your customary order at Starbucks?
Phew! OMG, that was tough! Seriously, my head hurts right now. Could be the stupid head cold I have, though.
To illustrate how long this post is and how long it took to write, by the time I was done, I had been tagged two more times by Brandy at Momwich and Greta at Not Enough Patience. Thanks, ladies! Except, I just can't do.any.more.
Before I go, I want to remind you about the Did You Know? link-up going on through tomorrow (first Tuesday of the month). Click HERE.
At the risk of trying to sound younger than I am...