I have loved everywhere I've lived for many varying reasons.
One thing Washington has on California is all four distinct seasons. Sure, it may rain through any
Now it is Autumn in the Pacific Northwest and I see the changes a little more each day when I go out for my walks. Oh, I feel the changes too....in my toes! As in, my toes are cold.
My Autumn Must-Haves
1. Cute socks, like these:
2. Yarn for knitting and crocheting - I can finally crochet a hat!
3. Comfort food
4. Layering Tees
6. Colorful leaves - my favorite!
7. Football - makes Mark happy
8. The return of great TV - oh, but my Mondays are a train wreck right now with Monday Night Football, Dancing with the Stars, Bones, Switched at Birth and Castle ALL IN THE SAME NIGHT. Mark has the game on in the living room. At 8:00 I go watch Bones in our bedroom while Dancing records on the DVR. Once the kids are in bed at 9:00, we watch Dancing together. As long as Dancing is running two hours, I won't have time to watch Castle (but I DVR it). I gotta catch Switched OnDemand in a day or two. I know, #FirstWorldProblems.
9. Pumpkins, and pumpkin-y things
10. Mark's birthday - I'm never ready for it because it's exactly a week after Halloween.
Hey, come back tomorrow for October's Did You Know? link-up!