I've gotten only a little further on the seed stitch apron I'm working on because I took a detour to complete a layette set for a baby boy which I posted for sale on my BlindLoveKnits Etsy shop. It was really bothering me that I had like all girly stuff on there.
|Baby Boy Gift Set - Bib, Burp cloth, Washcloth|
Here's the progress I have made on the apron, another white chunk finished and beginning a purple stripe:
A couple things I'm thinking about as I proceed with this project are changing the stripe interval as I head towards the top, and whether or not I should add a pocket or pockets.
I did a very rough little sketch.
|Tried to depict skinnier stripes at the top|
One more thing is that I kind of like the bumpiness of seed stitch for an apron because it should help clean off any hands wiped on it.
So that's the knitting I've been up to this week! :-)